1992 Toyota Land Cruiser VX turbo diesel 4.2 HDJ81 80 series
Despite the truly terrible paint job, this truck is overall in quite good shape! Interior looks good, engine starts immediately and runs just fine.
- 330,000 km (~205,000 miles)
- 1HD-T 4.2 inline 6 turbo diesel, 24 volt
- Locking center diff, full time 4WD
- Factory rear limited slip diff (LSD)
- Nardi steering wheel
- Fishing pole rack
- Rear heater
- Snow/winter spec with heavier duty alternator and starter. Never had a vehicle start quicker than this one
- All rear brake lines replaced with brand new OEM Toyota ones
- Wheels/tires from 2019 Tacoma TRD, maybe 2000 miles on them
Not the best looking example, but a pretty solid running truck, and the price shows this as well. It loves trail riding and getting dirty. Dont have to worry about scratching/denting this one! Contact us for custom upgrades as well!
- Shipping info
We deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
Most product ships from either the manufacture or largest wholesale location to pass the saving to you. Most orders will ship via UPS, as we will be able to provide the best rates and have had the least issues when using UPS.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE AUTOMATED SHIPPING CALCULATOR'S RATES, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN GET YOU A BETTER ONE! Especially for anyone outside the USA, please contact us with a list of parts you'd like to order, and where you are located.