1UR-FE 4.6L as fitted to:
2012 – present Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series (Australia, China and Middle East)
2006 – 2017 Lexus LS 460 & LS 460 L (Middle East)
2005 – 2011 Lexus GS 460 (Middle East)
2009 – present Lexus GX 460 (North America and Eurasia)
2009 – 2012 Toyota Sequoia (North and South America, Middle East)
2009 – present Toyota Tundra (North America)
This world exclusive Bullet designed kit is perfect for the Landcruiser owner who tows or uses their vehicle for off road workouts. The Positive displacement Supercharger system has been developed with reliability being the main focus. Small boost levels of only 5 psi allow the engine to comfortably perform without stressing internal components, whilst delivering exceptional power and torque increases. The Supercharger delivers maximum boost from “off idle” all the way to the engine redline. This means that instantaneous Torque is available down low where you need it – when taking off from a standing start with a heavy load or caravan on the back or when in low range on a sandy beach or in the boggy mud.
Fuel Economy remains the same (if not slightly better) on average due to the increased torque available from the engine, with returns of under 18 litres per 100kms easily achievable when towing. More power is developed down lower in the engine rev range meaning the engine does not have to rev as hard to produce the same level of power. This is most noticeable when towing up a hill – the gearbox does not have to downshift as often as more torque is available through the mid range.
- Maximum Torque is available lower in the rev range – perfect for towing or four wheel driving
- Instantaneous maximum boost anywhere in the rev range from idle to redline
- No engine internal modifications needed to realise Power and torque increases of up to 40%.
- High efficiency Water to Air Intercooler setup with internally mounted Intercooler core
- Fitment of Supercharger in the engine “V” retains factory look whilst fitting under the standard bonnet line.
- Extremely quiet Supercharger – does not increase NVH levels in the cabin whilst cruising
- Retains factory air filter element for maximum filtration with maximum flow
- Kit can be installed using the factory fuel injectors and fuel pump
- Upgrade to 7psi boost level available
- HTV1900 FDFI (Front Drive – Front Inlet) supercharger using Eaton TVS rotors – 5psi
- Twin pass intercooler cores in the manifold which reduce inlet air temperature at a faster rate
- High flow cast Intake manifold with removable CNC top plate
- Internal water to air intercooler core, front mounted water radiator, reservoir, high flow water pump, relay and all water hoses
- High flow rear entry with CNC machined flanges and vacuum ports
- Drive setup with new drive belt and idler pulley
- Air intake Pipe
- New radiator hose and modified front water crossover
- All brackets, hoses and fasteners