With over 10 years of Research and Development into Supercharging the Toyota 1UZ-FE V8 engine, Bullet Cars is widely known as the Industry leader in this field.
The Bullet Supercharger kit to suit the Toyota Soarer/Lexus LS400 is a true OEM style kit that enhances the performance of these vehicles. Based around the popular Eaton M90 positive displacement Supercharger which delivers maximum boost from ‘off idle’ all the way to the redline, the kit provides maximum torque at lower engine speeds whilst retaining the factory driveabilty and smoothness. The new Bullet High flow cast manifold has the provision for the factory cold start injector and the idle control stepper motor
Depending on the kit and other ancillaries, power levels can be increased up to 90% over standard.
Please note there will be a considerable wait time as the M90 rotating parts have to be sourced independently and are not available new anymore from Eaton. Please reach out to us before ordering
- Bullet’s world renowned cast intake manifold with removable top plate
- High Efficiency M90 positive displacement supercharger
- Cold Start Injector and Idle control valve provision
- OEM style installation
- Fits under standard Soarer bonnet
- 5.5 Psi boost level for standard kit
- Power in excess of 175KW at the wheels , up from 120KW stock.
- Will work with factory computer system (Rising rate fuel regulator recommended)
- Eaton M90 Positive Displacement Supercharger with bolt-on pulley
- Bullet High Flow Cast Intake Manifold with removable CNC cut top plate
- Bullet High Flow Cast Rear Intake manifold with idle air control valve provision
- External bypass valve
- Idler Bearing with mount
- Engine and Supercharger 6PK Drive Belt
- New intake manifold gaskets, nuts, bolts, hoses, O-rings and clamps
- New bottom Injector seals
- Air Intake hoses and adaptor
- Rising rate fuel regulator (optional)
- Comprehensive Installation Instructions
Please note the optional intercooler kit is NOT a complete kit. You will need to plumb the lines up to a heat exchanger, which will depend on your chassis/setup.