Fits 2014-2020 3UR 5.7 Tundra & Sequoia, 2017-2019 Land Crusier 200 series 5.7, and 2007-2019 Lexus LX570
Harrop is proud to offer the innovative TVS2650 Supercharger Kit to suit the Toyota 3UR-FE 5.7L V8 found in global vehicle platforms like the Toyota Tundra, Landcruiser 200 Series and Lexus LX570. The Australian engineered and manufactured Supercharger Kit utilises the largest, most-efficient rotating group ever produced by Eaton, the TVS2650, which is 40% larger than the TRD TVS1900 supercharger (2650cc VS 1900cc).
As a master distributor of Eaton Supercharger and Traction products, Harrop has experience with the 2650 rotating group, being the first Australian Supercharger system to feature the technology for the LS series of engines.
Harrop FDFI (Front Drive, Front Inlet) Superchargers feature extensive upgrades to the cooling system, to ensure optimum thermal efficiency with the inclusion of twin intercooler cores in the manifold integrated with a front mount radiator and high flow Bosch intercooler pump. The improved intercooler system provides greater thermal and volumetric efficiency to unleash the performance potential of the 3UR-FE 5.7L V8.
Includes all components required for installation into Toyota Tundra, Land-Cruiser 200 and Lexus LX 570 with 5.7L V8 Engines. As well as a direct upgrade for the Toyota Tundra TRD 1900 or Aftermarket 1900 Supercharged variants.
- Supercharger intake manifold including twin intercoolers
- Harrop TVS2650 FDFI Supercharger with RH inlet cover – Toyota throttle bolt pattern
- 8PK FEAD idler bracket, Coolant cross-over pipe, 8PK Supercharger drive belt
- Replacement high flow injectors for Stage 2
- Replacement high flow fuel pump for Stage 1 & 2
- Plug-in wiring looms for all necessary engine sensors – IAT breakout from MAF sensor, Throttle loom extension and Intercooler pump loom
- Front-mount intercooler radiator, Electric Intercooler pump, Coolant Reservoir and moulded hoses
- Interfaces with OE TB, Air-box and FEAD
- Retains all factory ancillaries including A/C, Viscous engine fan and Power Steering
- Fuel-rail option includes additional machined injector bosses in the manifold, fuel-rails and mount brackets.
- Kit is Hardware kit only and does not include a calibration.
- Stage 1 factory calibration available - refer Tech Guide for more information.