This is it guys! This kit is custom made in-house with CNC design and manufacturing! Comes with the T56 Hydro-throwout for a zero fuss install. The kit comes complete including adapter plate, release bearing, and release bearing adapter kit. Stainless fittings are provided to attach your custom made clutch line, making for a zero fuss install. This allows the use of the W58 or W55 transmission with your 1UZFE V8 swap, OR the addition of a 5 speed to your SC400 or GS400!
If you have the G series transmission send us an email and we might have a setup for you as well!
As a quick recap: You will need the UZ V8 automatic bellhousing with this kit. You can use our "OEM style" or 11 lb chromoly flywheel with these kits if you plan to use a single disc clutch. Single disc clutches will need to be an SW20 MR-2 turbo.
We also have twin disc QuarterMaster clutches (7.25" twin and 8.5" twin disc) and flywheels that can be made for this setup. We include the OEM T56 throw out bearing with this kit as an option. Our twin disc kits use a QMI throw out bearing instead. You can expect to break your W series tranny before you make enough power that requires a twin disc, however we have updated our plate to have an optional quill tube for mounting the twin disc!
The kit will utilize the OEM auto bellhousing so perfect fitment is guaranteed! You will use the OEM bellhousing fasteners as they fit flawless and work great.
You may also need other manual conversion parts, depending on your chassis. Please keep in mind you may need to use a 3/4" bore master cylinder with this kit. The factory master cylinder may be enough, however it will ultimately depend on your application.
BENEFITS OF XAT RACING KITS OVER COMPETITION
- We don't use aluminum ring gears. I can't think of a single OEM that has used an aluminum ring gear in a production car before. For long term reliability, we use actual OEM hardened steel ring gears on our flywheels
- No starter/plate shimming. Our plates are all billet CNC'd, so each one is exactly the right length. No guessing and fumbling, just correct, proven, and tested fitment.
- Starter bolts do not need to be shortened or clearanced in any way
- We've been selling our kits for the better part of a decade and invested heavily in support and upgrades for these underrated engines
- Solid customer service before, during, and after purchase.
- We don't use "proprietary" clutch/flywheel replacement parts. Guess what...neither does our competition! They will tell you that to make sure you keep coming back though.
- We run XAT Racing full time. This isn't just a side hustle for us, it's our passion!
- Quality, OEM parts used where possible. We avoid using inexpensive garbage just to get a sale and maximize profit. Every individual part and fitting is specifically chosen to be proven and solidly reliable.
Bleeder Kit Options:
We also offer a bleeder line kit to make life much easier, instead of being stuck with having the bleeder fitting inside the bellhousing. This includes the fittings needed for a -4 AN setup to convert to. In most cases, the 10" line will be enough, but opting for something like the 36" line will give you the freedom of running the line anywhere. Anyone who has done the hydraulic bleeding process for brakes or clutch line on their back on the ground will agree that having it mounted in the engine bay instead with a quick twist makes life much easier!
Clutch Hydraulic (Feed) Line:
Typically, the clutch hose for most applications should be 36" in total length (3 feet, about 1 yard/1 meter roughly). We can supply custom hoses with custom lengths as well, but for the majority of applications, 36" fits fine. The one we use with almost all builds has a 90* fitting on one end (to bolt to the banjo bolt fitting from this kit), and the other a straight fitting. Please contact us if you have a specific length you're looking for. We try to stock a variety of options for our customers, but keep in mind that some custom setups may require a bit extra time to ship.
The banjo bolt we use is M10 x 1.0 for most popular Japanese applications, including most Toyotas and Nissans.
The main picture with the hardware supplied and included with the kit shows where all of the hardware goes. The outer bellhousing bolts include nuts for additional holding, which of course go on the back side. The tiny screws in the middle are for mounting the throw out bearing in place, as it should not spin