NEW FOR 2020!
We at XAT are not thrilled with the lack of Toyota/Lexus UR engine support, so we've purchased a few spare engines for test fitment and are developing new parts for this market! One of the obvious go-to for race builds and anything making higher HP is a set of ARP head studs. ARP says they are working on a kit, but who knows when they will be available, and at what price. Perfect for any build from stock to 1000+ HP
Meanwhile, we have a set of our own ARP2000 offerings that we have confirmed to fit perfectly! Regardless of if you're building a high HP N/A engine, a boosted setup, or even just a factory rebuild, you can't go wrong with ARP hardware!
Fits all UR engines, including the following:
- 1UR-FE (2010+ 4.6 in the Tundra, Sequoia, GX460, Land Cruiser Prado, and overseas Land Cruiser 4.6)
- 1UR-FSE (2008-2010 GS460, 2007-2017 LS460, and Crown Majesta 4.6)
- 2UR-FSE (2007-2017 LS600h)
- 2UR-GSE (2007-2017 IS-F, 2015+ GS-F, 2014+ RC-F, and 2017+ LC500. Does not include LC500h)
- 3UR-FE (2007+ Tundra, Sequoia, and Land Cruiser 5.7)
- 3UR-FBE (same as above, but for flex fuel vehicles)
Customers outside the USA: please contact us for a shipping quote to your location. The automatic shipping calculator might not be accurate