Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear, Black Anodized, 5-Bolt design, Fits Acura B17A1, B18A1, B18B1, B18C1 and B18C5 engines. Fits Honda B16A2, B16A3, B20A5, B20B4, B20Z2, B21A1 and H23A1 engines
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. Our gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle's tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the belt surface and AEM's anodizing on the gear teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market.
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears are available in a multi-spoke, five-bolt design for most vehicles and our classic full-faced, three-bolt design for select applications. Five-bolt cam gears have an “8” in the suffix (23-8XX), and three-bolt cam gears have a “6” in the suffix (23-6XX).
* Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
* Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load distribution
* True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
* Hard anodizing on belt surface is lab-tested as the most durable anodizing on the market
* CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
* Comprehensive installation instructions, recommended cam gear settings and decals included
* Manufactured and assembled in the USA
* For Off-Road use only
*All AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears are sold PER GEAR, DOHC Motors will need to buy Quantity: 2.*