High Volume Fuel Filter, Black Anodized, Fits Acura & Honda, Inlet: M14mm X 1.5, Outlet: M12mm X 1.25
AEM's High Volume Fuel Filter is capable of supporting fuel flow for vehicles up to 500 horsepower. Double O-ring seals deliver superior leak protection and the filter’s 6061 aluminum body provides excellent durability. The standard high-flow filter element is replaceable and available at most auto parts stores so you aren’t stuck if you need to replace it during a race. This unit is a direct-fit replacement for most Honda/Acura applications or used as a floating application on most vehicles.
* Fits in stock Honda/Acura location or as a floating application on any vehicle
* Large hexes machined into top and bottom for easy disassembly
* Manufactured and assembled in the USA
* No additional parts required for installation (Honda/Acura Only)
* Thread sizes for filter are 12x1.25 top and 14x1.50 bottom for fittings (universal applications)
* Uses standard high flow replacement filter (NAPA Gold Part #PN4950 or FRAM part #CH6069)