Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Black Anodized, Acura and Honda Offset Flange with Straight Return Line Fitting
AEM's Honda/Acura Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators are capable of supporting enough fuel flow for engines up to 1000 horsepower. Our patented interchangeable discharge ports enable the regulator's output to match the output of any fuel pump. AEM includes a custom barb fitting to accommodate the factory fuel hose and the base of each regulator is tapped to accept a -6 AN or 9/16”x18 fittings.
For Universal Applications: Our patented interchangeable discharge ports enable the regulator's output to match the output of any fuel pump. Our universal fuel pressure regulator is tapped to accept a -6 AN, or 9/16”x18 fittings and includes a 1/8 NPT port for a fuel pressure gauge or pressure sensor pick up.
* Adjustable from 20 psi to maximum fuel pump capacity
* Interchangeable discharge ports match regulator output to output of any fuel pump
* Patent # 6,298,828
* CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
* No additional parts required for installation
* Mounts directly to O.E. fuel rail or AEM High Volume Fuel Rail
* Manufactured and assembled in the USA