TIAL 50MM Q BOV
The TiAL Q is the first revision of the original TiAL BOV. The Q bolts up to any standard TiAL flange, no re-welding. This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. It's offered with a variety of springs for different vacuum levels and a special spring specifically for supercharged vehicles.
* For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
* The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
* The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
* The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
* An aluminum or mild steel weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit. Stainless Steel is available at an additional cost. The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized with a selection of colors.
* Through countless hours of R&D we were able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market.
* Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
* A single Q BOV can support up to 1,800hp
* -2psi spring for supercharged applications
*Included with every TiAL Q BOV:*
* Q BOV Assembly
* TiAL V-Band Clamp
* V-Band Weld Flange
* High Pressure O-Ring
* TiAL Air Fitting
- Shipping info
We deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
- Return Policy
We accept returns
- Weight2 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H)10 x 10 x 10 in
- ColorBlue, Red, Silver/Clear Anodized, Purple, Black
Most product ships from either the manufacture or largest wholesale location to pass the saving to you. Most orders will ship via UPS, as we will be able to provide the best rates and have had the least issues when using UPS.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE AUTOMATED SHIPPING CALCULATOR'S RATES, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN GET YOU A BETTER ONE! Especially for anyone outside the USA, please contact us with a list of parts you'd like to order, and where you are located.
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies: all returns are subject to the restocking fee as per the provider of the part. Engine internals are non-returnable due to their nature.