XAT UZ Pulleys 1UZ 2UZ 3UZ Billet Aluminum Pulley Set
NOW IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP!
The initial test batch has been finalized, mounted, and confirmed for fitment! The display pieces are natural silver, but the finished product will be anodized black or anodized clear (silver).
Assorted UZ engines use different pulleys depending on generation and chassis, but any pulleys that arent a direct replacement for your setup are easily fixed.
Full set of pulleys weigh just 2 lbs and 6 oz! Depending on your application, that's a savings of 1 lb 6 oz over stock!
Included pulleys, one of each:
- Power steering: this should fit all UZ engines, however some UZ V8s do not have serviceable power steering pump pulleys. They are pressed on instead of retained with a nut on the front. If you intend on using the XAT pulley, you will have to swap out your power steering pump for one with the retaining nut on the front. Please note that the diameter of your original pulley may be different from the XAT pulley supplied, which is factory 3UZ size, and may be preferable for your application to have it overdriven or underdriven slightly at any rate.
- Tensioner idler: fits UZ VVTi engines. Slightly different from 1UZ non-VVTi engines, so you may need a 3UZ serpentine tensioner pulley bracket. The VVTi serpentine tensioner fits the non-VVTi engine without issue, however the non-VVTi timing cover that goes over it will need slight trimming if you go this route
- Alternator: This will fit all 1UZ non VVTi, 1UZ VVTi, 2UZ, and 3UZ engines
- Hydrofan bracket idler: Likely different from other UZ engines such as 1UZ VVTi
- Upper idler: fits all 98+ UZs, including 1UZ VVTi, 2UZ, and 3UZ engines
Some pulleys might fit your engine just fine but end up being a slightly different size/diameter. This may also change which sized belt you will need, so please keep that in mind when installing.
For example, the Celsior non-VVTi engines (both UCF10 and UCF20) DO use a smaller diameter power steering pulley than the USDM American LS400. This would spin the pully faster and "overdrive" it. For drift, race and motorsport applications, we recommend the larger diameter pulley to underdrive it slightly.
The Celsior non-VVTi power steering pulley is the same as the American spec SC400 one.
- Shipping info
We deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
- Weight3 lbs
- ManufacturerXAT Racing
- FinishAnodized black, Silver (clear anodized)
- Brand New OEM Hydrofan Idler BracketNo, Yes, include OEM
- Hydrofan PulleyYes, UCF10 Celsior, Yes, UCF20 Celsior, Yes, SC400/Soarer, No, using idler pulley style (LS400)
- Tensioner Pulley (please verify on your engine)102mm 1UZ and 1UZ VVTi, 90mm 2UZ and 3UZ
- Engine from JDM Celsior? (not LS400)Yes, UCF10, Yes, UCF20, No, LS400/LS430
- Engine Application1UZ non-VVTi, 1UZ VVTi, 2UZ non-VVTi, 2UZ VVTi, 3UZ
Most product ships from either the manufacture or largest wholesale location to pass the saving to you. Most orders will ship via UPS, as we will be able to provide the best rates and have had the least issues when using UPS.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE AUTOMATED SHIPPING CALCULATOR'S RATES, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN GET YOU A BETTER ONE! Especially for anyone outside the USA, please contact us with a list of parts you'd like to order, and where you are located.
- Fitment TypeVehicle Specific
|1989-1994 UCF10/11 LS400/Celsior
|1UZ-FE 4.0 V8 non-VVTi
|1995-1997 UCF20/21 LS400/Celsior
|1UZ-FE 4.0 V8 non-VVTi
|1998-2000 UCF20/21 LS400/Celsior
|1UZ-FE VVTi 4.0 V8
|2001-2005 UCF30 LS430/Celsior
|3UZ-FE 4.3 V8
|1UZ VVTi 4.0 V8 (1998-2000) UZS160
|3UZ 4.3 V8 (2001-2005) UZS161
|1UZ-FE 4.0 V8 (UZS151, UZS155, UZS157)
|1UZ-FE non-VVTi 4.0 V8 UZZ30 (92-97)/31/32
|1UZ-FE VVTi 4.0 V8 UZZ30 (1998-2000)
|2007-2021 2nd Gen
|2UZ-FE 4.7 V8
|2000-2006 1st Gen
|2UZ-FE 4.7 V8