The BC stroker kit for the Toyota B58B30 engine platform incorporates a 100mm stroke, steel billet crank, BC 4340 Pro Series Heavy-Duty connecting rods rated to 1600+ horsepower. Depending on bore size that you decide, the BC kit will take you up to a 3.2L with 82mm bore (factory bore size). As usual, each BC kit features choice of custom CP or JE aluminum forged pistons, 9310 alloy wrist pins and complete ring pack. Built for high horsepower and torque. Stroker kits also available with lightweight crank option (-8 lbs) and Carrillo rod option for an added charge. Call or email us for details.
Let us know what compression ratio you are looking for. Typically factory compression is in stock (11.0:1)
Please note the standard BC Pro625+ rods will require block clearancing. The MOAR rod option does not require block clearancing.
- BC 4340 billet steel crankshaft (100mm stroke).
- BC 4340 Pro Series connecting rods w/ARP625+ fasteners.
- CP or JE aluminum forged pistons (any bore size, any compression ratio).
- 9310 Series upgraded wrist pins standard.
- Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.
- Fully system balanced and ready to install.