XAT Built 2UZ Engine Short Block 2UZFE
Our "standard" UZ Toyota V8 build has no problem holding 800 HP, but we also have options to do well over 1000+ HP!!
Standard short block build includes:
- Full inspection of all critical measurements
- Eagle rods with standard ARP 8740 bolts
- CP/JE/Manley forged pistons and rings (optional upgrades include ceramic coated piston face, moly coated dry skirt coating, bigger/stronger wrist pins, etc.)
- ACL rod, main, and thrust bearings
- ARP main studs
- Fully assembled, fully machined, and fully balanced!
- Hot tank/vapor blasted block
- Brand new OEM or UPGRADED OEM oil pump
We've been doing UZs for well over a decade, so we know these engines inside and out. We also know the importance of being able to customize your build and have the flexibility to run exactly what your budget allows.
Before pistons are ordered, we inspect the block's condition and advise what sized pistons will be needed. This does not change the price, however you ideally will want as much cylinder wall thickness as possible, as that will hold power better, and it will give you room in the future to rebuild again if need be.
We also always use our in house torque plate to properly stress the block as with a head installed
Unlike other builders that order the pistons and drop them in, we make sure each bore correctly matches up with each specific piston! This is done to maximize fitment and sealing, which leads to more power and less blow-by.
Please note this does not include the core charge. We can easily source an engine for you, or you can send yours to us for building. We've built countless engines over the years and shipped them worldwide, including multiple builds making more than 1000 horsepower.
This listing is for a built short block, which does not include long block assembly, setting the cam timing, installing the heads, setting the valve lash, head studs, valvetrain, etc. We can do a full build including those things as well, just let us know what your goals are and budget is!
Contact us with your address for a shipping quote! Listing does not include shipping price to or from us. We can assist with the logistics and having that taken care of.
Ask us about additional "white glove" service options to really make your built engine stand out!
- Shipping info
We deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
- ManufacturerXAT Racing
- Connecting RodsStandard Eagle Rods and Bolts, Eagle with ARP2000, BC ARP2000 Rods, Pauter Rods, Carrillo Rods, Aluminum Rods (race only)
- PistonsJE, CP, Manley (10.0:1 or 11.0:1 only)
- Compression Ratio9.0:1, 9.5:1, 10.0:1, 10.5:1, 11.0:1, 11.5:1, 12.0:1, 12.5:1
- Dry-Moly Skirt CoatingYes, No
- Ceramic Coated Piston TopYes, No
- Main StudsARP 8740 (included), L19, CA625+
- Core ChargeNo, sending my engine to be built, Yes, find one for me
- Piston Gas PortsNo, Yes
- Upgraded OEM Oil PumpYes!, No, standard OEM
- ARP Head Stud KitYes! ARP standard 8740, Yes! ARP2000, No
Most product ships from either the manufacture or largest wholesale location to pass the saving to you. Most orders will ship via UPS, as we will be able to provide the best rates and have had the least issues when using UPS.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE AUTOMATED SHIPPING CALCULATOR'S RATES, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN GET YOU A BETTER ONE! Especially for anyone outside the USA, please contact us with a list of parts you'd like to order, and where you are located.
Customers who viewed this product also bought