AEM’s new X-Series Digital Gauges combine incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! X-Series Digital Display Gauges are available for Boost, EGT, Fuel/Oil Pressure, Oil/Water/Trans Temperature and Volts. These new gauges complement the X-Series Digital Wideband AFR gauge which was released in the winter and is the fastest responding wideband in independent testing.
Visual improvements include a bright three- or four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping green LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see displayed values at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kits are available for each gauge (sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
X-Series Digital Gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. Two buttons on the faceplate deliver programmability for peak/recall, standard or metric display, and user-selectable min/max threshold warnings. The faceplates are reversible for standard or metric. The gauges are AEMnet CAN-bus enabled, so they can be daisy chained together for use with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, AQ-1 Data Logger, or 3rd party EMS or logger that accepts AEMnet. 0-5V analog outputs are also included for inputting into data loggers and engine management systems.
*X-Series Digital Display Gauge Features:*
* 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
* Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
* Programmable standard or metric readout with reversible faceplates
* Center LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
* 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
* Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
* User selectable min/max threshold warnings (excl. Volts)
* Optional silver bezel with white faceplate(s) accessory kits available (sold separately)
* AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
* 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
* Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
* Positive locking connectors provide secure connection
X-Series Oil Pressure Gauge 0-150psi / 0-10 bar, Black Bezel and Black Faceplate