XAT 1UR CD009 Adapter Plate LS460 GS460 GX460 to Nissan 6 speed swap 1URFE
Quick version of what you'll need:
- T56 style throw out bearing
- Pilot bushing adapter (included)
- Nissan 6 speed (CD001, CD003, CD005, CD008, CD009, CD00A, JK41A, JK41B, JK40C, 1EA0A, or 1EA0B)
- Our flywheel (no other ones will work)
- 300ZX TT clutch Z32 twin turbo
- 1UR removeable bellhousing with 12 bolt trans-side flange
- Shipping info
We deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
As we break into the new era of 1UR and 3UR engines, we have begun development on 6 speed manual swap options. We've developed an adapter plate specific for the 1UR automatic bellhousing to convert to a manual transmission, in this case the popular Nissan CD009! This specific plate works on all 1UR engines that use the 12 bolt bellhousing-to-trans-case pattern. The only 1UR bellhousing this does not bolt to is the Land Cruiser/LX460 200 series 1UR-FE with the same 14 bolt pattern as the 3UR engines.
This billet aluminum adapter plate reuses your automatic 1UR bellhousing. Not all 1UR engines had a replaceable bellhousing, so you may need to source one from a GX460 for instance. This adapter also requires you to cut off the CD009 bellhousing, which gives MUCH more room to work with in most chassis. Alignment of the input shaft becomes dependent on this plate and not the quality of the bell housing cut, so don't worry if the cut isnt perfect.
Our flywheel for the Nissan 6 speed from the 350Z, 370Z, G35, and G37 (commonly referred to as the CD009, but also fits CD001, CD003, CD005, CD008, CD009, JK41A, JK41B, JK40C, 1EA0A, and 1EA0B from the 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z/Fairlady Z, 2009-2020 370Z, Skyline V35 and V36 non-GTR sedan and coupe, and Infiniti G35 and G37). You will need our in house flywheel, which bolts to your factory flex plate. We are able to keep costs down of this custom billet part by reusing the factory flexplate for a ring gear, instead of supplying an aftermarket one that does not work any better than the factory parts do.
Please note the 1UR-FSE and 1UR-FE 4.6 engines uses a different flywheel than the 3UR-FE and 3UR-FBE 5.7 truck engine. You will reuse your factory flex plate for the ring gear and factory starter engagement.
The T56 style throw out bearing is also used with these kits. These are relatively inexpensive, which helps keep swap-cost down. We also offer a Quarter Master TOB as an option for a higher quality long term investment. You should be using a 3/4" master cylinder in tandem with the TOB we use.
Twin disc/multi plate clutches will require the use of the QM TOB, it is not optional on the 7.25" and 8.5" twin disc clutches we offer. The QM TOB also requires a Tilton quill tube (input shaft sleeve), which is included as well as the bleed line that is needed if the QM TOB option is selected.
Looking for a clutch for this adapter plate?
- Weight10 lbs
- ManufacturerXAT Racing
- Throw Out Bearing and FittingsTOB and fittings for single disc clutch, QuarterMaster TOB Upgrade (also needed for twin disc clutches. Bleeder included), No thanks
- Flywheel for Single Disc ClutchYes, No
- ARP Flywheel Bolts for Single DiscYes, No
- Pressure Plate BoltsYes, Grade 10.9, Yes, ARP, No
- Clutch Feed Hose Kit -4 AN36 inches, 48 inches, No
- T56 TOB Bleed Hose KitYes, 10" hose, Yes, 16" hose, Yes, 24" hose, Yes, 36" hose, No
- Wilwood Master Cylinder 3/4" Bore (required)Yes, remote mount Wilwood, Yes, A70 Mk3 Supra LHD with adapter, Yes, A80 MkIV Supra LHD with adapter, No
Most product ships from either the manufacture or largest wholesale location to pass the saving to you. Most orders will ship via UPS, as we will be able to provide the best rates and have had the least issues when using UPS.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE AUTOMATED SHIPPING CALCULATOR'S RATES, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN GET YOU A BETTER ONE! Especially for anyone outside the USA, please contact us with a list of parts you'd like to order, and where you are located.