When looking for a Limited Slip Differential XAT Racing always goes with Active Tracking Service - better known as ATS or even carbonetics. These LSD kits are available in 1.5 way or 2 way operation. Silent when taking tight corners so none of the metal on metal CLUNK CLUNK of many of the other brands of LSD kits.
These kits ship directly from Japan - So please expect a shipping rate of about 165 dollars on average to the lower 48 states. We can ship worldwide as well on these.
By utilizing the CC composite discs, the ATS carbon LSD posses the superior transitional characteristics from free to differential lock, enabling control that feels quite natural.
Principal characteristics of the Carbon LSD
* Gentle transitional characteristics that yield ease of handling from free to lock
* Small degree of slipping which provide a greater flexibility
* Super durable
* Stable differential lock performance which is unaffected by oil temperature changes
* Quiet operation without chattering noise
* Very high adaptability to many LSD oils from different manufacturers
Important - it is very important to monitor the differential oil temperature to keep it under 150 C degree (302 F). Continued driving with the differential temperature above that point might cause the carbon chips peeled off.